September 17, 2018
If you have multiple missing teeth and think dentures are the best option to replace them and get your smile back, Dr. Breiterman encourages you to consider all-on-4-dental implants and the many benefits they offer to patients. When you are ready to restore your brilliant, strong smile, come to us first.
The Many Benefits
This procedure is recommended for those who have no teeth or failing teeth, those who already wear dentures and those who need a full lower or upper restoration. Ideally, the procedure only requires four implants (titanium rods) to be placed in the jawbone and the implant-supported teeth are placed on each arch. The many benefits of this procedure include:
- Fast results: Replace your entire smile quickly and immediately. You’ll notice better overall comfort and a dramatic improvement in stability and chewing ability almost immediately.
- Improved appearance: Without teeth, many people feel self-conscious about the way they look, but this procedure can quickly improve confidence and appearance and take two decades off your smile.
- Eat what you want: Implants function exactly as the natural teeth do so you can eat what you want, where you want and when you want it. Instead of avoiding the things you love in public, enjoy them thoroughly with new implants.
- Easy care: Caring for implants is simple. Just brush them twice a day, floss once a day and schedule a regular visit for a professional cleaning. Caring for implants is the same as caring for natural teeth.
- Long-lasting solution: Implants never need to be removed and can last a lifetime when they are cared for correctly. You’re essentially getting a brand-new set of teeth.
If you’d like to learn more about all-on-4 dental implants, contact us in Wayne, NJ. We are happy to set up a consultation for you to determine if this is the right option for you!